WE DON’T DO CONTRACTS ON OUR POOL SERVICES
If you like us! Then “Keep Us”!
Pool Service & Cleaning
We strive to become the leading Pool Service Company in Cape Coral. All our service technicians are hired as full-time employees (not-sub contractors) and are trained by our service managers. Our $60 plan is a once a week visit that includes checking and adjusting pool chemicals, vacuuming your pool once a month, cleaning pool tiles every week, brushing walls and steps every other week, cleaning your filter once a month, and netting the top and bottom of your pool every week. We offer competitive pricing, we’re fully licensed, and we have a knowledgeable staff!
Green Pool Clean-up
Getting rid of a Green Swimming Pool depends on the severity of the Green Pool Algae inside the swimming pool. Some pools just starting to turn green may be able to be treated with chemicals and constant circulation of the pool water by running the pump continuously. However, most Green Pools are best cleaned by cleaning out the debris, scrubbing the pool walls with a chlorine wash, and balancing the current pool chemicals. Do you have a Green Pool? Call Us Today!
Pool Filter Installation
Swimming pools are simple they’re just big basins of water. But on a hot summer day, a swimming pool can seem like the greatest invention known to man. And as it turns out, there is a lot of cool technology at work in your average pool much more than you might expect. We offer Pool Filter Installation in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas. We also repair your Pool Filters. We recommend Pentair Pool Filters over any other company. Their customer service, warranty programs and overall quality makes them stand out from the rest.
Let Coastal Pool Service and Maintenance create your stunning backyard paradise. Whether you want a simple touch-up or a complete renovation, we will make the process easy and affordable. Our experienced designs will assist you in developing the pool area of your dreams and the envy of your guests.
- -Install new waterline tile introducing bright colors or a pattern.
- -Replace the original coping edge with a modern material.
- -Remove an unsightly ladder and install a swim-out.
- -Change your pool’s interior to a beautiful, durable finish.
- -Add a beautiful spa to your pool.
- -Spas can be built completely in-ground, or you can raise it up a little for a dramatic spillover effect.
- -Reshape your pool or modify the depth to suit your needs.
- -Add a swimup bar just like you enjoyed at your vacation.
- -Install automated controls that will allow you to operate.
- -Install an outdoor kitchen or Tiki bar.
- -Update or refresh your landscaping to compliment your project.
- -Modernize the equipment with energy efficient pumps, filters and state of the art water purification technology.
There are so many Health Benefits in having a Saltwater pool. Saltwater pools have low chlorine intensity. In Saltwater pools, you are not required to add chlorine in the water physically because they are using chlorine generators that typically convert salt substance to chlorine. The water found in Saltwater pools are effective and gentle to the skin with a low chlorine content. This is good for people who have sensitive skin as well as those who have water allergies.
Process to Switch
Making the conversion to a new Saltwater Pool is quite simple. All you will need is to add is a saltwater chlorine generator and some salt and let the magic begin! We recommend using the Autopilot’s patented bypass manifold which is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated.